FACILITIES MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
(Kelantan, Kuala Lumpur)
- Responsible for the overall project management including the scope of project work, deliverable, schedule and communications for the assigned projects
- Preparation of Cost Plans, Budgets, Cost Control and Contract Administration matters
- Produce and maintain high quality standard of project documentation;
- Ensure that the overall project team resources, internal support staff related to the assigned project, key decision-makers and external resources work together in performing the project activities;
- To identify areas for improvement and proposing solutions to Management relating to the assigned project;
- Ensure that all risks/threats are avoided through proper and thorough risk management of the assigned project;
- To supervise a team of Clerk of Works, Project Executives as well as External Consultant
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Bachelor in Civil/Building or related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum 10 years experience in building construction.
- Experience in Property Development Project is essential with exposure to building of hotels
- Ability to independently liaise with various contractors, consultants and authorities.
- Ability to interact and communicate efficiently and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in preparation of development budgets and cash flow.
- Possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written.
Interested candidate are invited to write-in with complete resume, contact number and a recent passport-sized photograph (nr) not later than 7 July 2009 to the following address:-
Human Resource Operations & Administration Department
PERMODALAN NASIONAL BERHAD
35th Floor, Menara PNB 201-A,
Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur.
“Kindly state the position applied on the left hand corner of the envelope.” All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
–Credit from PNB–