Incorporated on 7 April 2009 as Kelantan Trade Centre Convention and Apartment Sdn Bhd, a joint venture between Kelkon Sdn Bhd, R-Rehal Resources Sdn Bhd and Prokel Management Sdn Bhd. Thus Kelantan Trade Centre Convention and Apartment Sdn Bhd is the subsidiary of Kelantan State Economic Development Corporation (KSEDC)
The core business of Kelantan Trade Centre is to provide hospitality services includes of hotel apartment, convention and exhibition hall and aim to be the preferred venue for both local and international event.
Kelantan Trade Centre consist of:
- 1 Block 8 Storey Office Tower ( 7 Storey Office Space + 2 Storey Retail )
- 1 Block 18 Storey Apartment Tower (255 Units Service Apartment + 4 Unit Penthouse )
- 1 Convention Centre
- Office and Retail
- Bistro / Cafe
- Conference hall
The hotel apartment at Kelantan trade Center is named as C Chantique Villa equipped with standard in room amenities to ensure customers satisfaction.
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.