As I did mentioned earlier, I found an under construction website which I guess it is the KB Sentral website. Yes, it is KB Sentral website. Not that much content. Not many pages. What you can see on KB Sentral website at this moment is only its building. Tune Hotel come with its own design or trademark. If you need more information you may contact the developer or go to the site area. Its webmaster is really busy..
On the left, I guess it will be the apartment units and the front side is the shop lot area.
Islamic design is still there but I can see something wrong with that building. I don’t know whether I am right or wrong but I could not see any dome. Is the rule changed?
Credited from KB Sentral website, posted here the architect illustrations of Tune Hotel and KB Sentral. See, Tune Hotel is more attractive and handsome as compared to the apartment and shop lot.
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.