I wonder why certain bloggers involved in fraud click.. How to know there is a fraud click? See the images. If I am the advertiser, I will not satisfy with this type of click.. advertiser pays for nothing in the meantime the blogger make more money. Just use the space for the banner, play safe and the visitors will click on the ads if they are interested with the promotion.
I am talking about ethics. I am happy that Nuffnang have the mechanism on detecting the fraud click. Then the blogging business will be a good industry that can give advantages for both bloggers and advertisers. Fraudsters, do expect that Nuffnang can smell your shit!
Let’s read the term number 6, on Nuffnang policy.
You shall not and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to:
- Edit, modify, filter or change the order of the information contained in any Ad or remove, obscure or minimize any Ad
- Redirect an end user away from any Advertiser Page; provide a version of the Advertiser Page, that is different from the page an end user would access by going directly to the Advertiser Page.
- Frame, minimize, remove or otherwise inhibit the full and complete display of any Web page accessed by an end user after clicking on any part of an Ad
- Intersperse any content between the Ad and the Advertiser Page; or otherwise provide anything other than a direct link from an Ad to an Advertiser Page
- Display any Ad(s), on any error page, on any chat page, in any email, or on any Web page or any Web site that contains any pornographic, hate-related, violent, or illegal content
- Directly or indirectly access, launch, and/or activate Ads through or from, or otherwise incorporate the Ads in, any software application, Web site, or other means other than Your Site(s), and then only to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement
- Directly or indirectly generate impressions, page views, unique visits of or clicks on any Ad through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means, including but not limited to through repeated manual clicks and the use of robots.
- Act in any way that violates any Program Policies posted on the Nuffnang Web Site, as may be revised from time to time, or any other agreement between You and Nuffnang, or engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on Nuffnang or otherwise disparages or devalues Nuffnang’s reputation or goodwill.