KUALA LUMPUR, July 2 (Bernama) — Habib Jewels, a household name in Malaysia in gold business, is pioneering into a new industry, hotel industry. It has invested RM8 million in a middle-class hotel in Kota Bharu which will be completed by end of this month.
The 32-room hotel is a trial project that will provide an opportunity for Habib Jewels to move forward in the hotel industry, said Datuk Meer Sadik Habib, managing director of Habib Jewels.
“If the hotel project succeeds, we intend to open several hotels next year,” he told Bernama at the stock clearance sale. The hotel, currently 80 per cent completed, will house a Habib Jewels outlet and a showroom besides a manufacturing facility adjacent to the hotel.
On the sale, Meer Sadik said jewellery are being offered at more than 70 per cent discount. Less than a gramme of 916 gold is sold for only RM15, he said.
Concurrent with the ongoing World Cup football, Meer Sadik said they have brought in diamonds from South Africa and was selling them at very reasonable prices. Some 15,000 people are expected at the three-day sale from Friday.
- Melancong ke dunia lain
- Download apps ni utk dapat pretzel PERCUMA
- VOLKSWAGON MURAH
- Tiket flight percuma dari AirAsia, nak?
- Percuma, untuk perempuan sahaja
- Menyampah dapat mertua macam ni
- Siapa nak jam tangan TAG HEUER bernilai RM10,000?
- Budak lelaki ni buat saya tersenym :)
- Gambar Heliza pakai tudung litup kepala
- Free tisu KLEENEX untuk anda. Anda sahaja!