Eur Aud is a good boy. Not much problem and we can trade them with less nervous By the way, I spot a bullish divergence and helped by oversold stochastic. Let see if this pair do break that 23% fibonacci retracement or not. Remember, a triangle on daily and 4 hour timeframe is there.
The downward is not yet finish. I am waiting to see if 23% of fibonacci retracement.. either to bounce up or breakout.
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.