The first in Malaysia, with the best rates in the town. Now, you can withdraw foreign currency, whether it’s USD, Euro, Australian Dollar, Yen, Hong Kong Dollar, Baht, Renminbi or Rupiah, at any hour of the day.
How to use the Foreign Cash ATM:
All you need is a CIMB Bank/CIMB Islamic credit card or ATM card. ATM cards with MEPS from selected banks are also accepted. Follow the steps below for foreign currency withdrawal:
- Insert card for verification.
- Select the preferred language.
- Enter your PIN and select your required currency and amount.
- Select the account type:
- - Savings Account/Savings Account-i
- - Current Account/Current Account-i
- - CIMB Bank/CIMB Islamic credit card
- Confirm the exchange rate offered and requested amount.
- Take your card and wait for your cash.
- Take your receipt and retain it for your record.
PS: This is a good news for travelers, and if you are a forex trader, Instaforex offers its Mastercard Visa Debit
- Melancong ke dunia lain
- Download apps ni utk dapat pretzel PERCUMA
- VOLKSWAGON MURAH
- Tiket flight percuma dari AirAsia, nak?
- Percuma, untuk perempuan sahaja
- Menyampah dapat mertua macam ni
- Siapa nak jam tangan TAG HEUER bernilai RM10,000?
- Budak lelaki ni buat saya tersenym :)
- Gambar Heliza pakai tudung litup kepala
- Free tisu KLEENEX untuk anda. Anda sahaja!