I noticed that MasterCard introduced Cash Access that enable us to withdraw cash when we shop. Just tell the cashier the amount of cash we would like when we make payment for our purchase, then swipe our card, sign and go.
No need to queue or looking for an ATM machine, we can track the transaction via monthly statement and purchase receipts. Well I think this is a good option introduced by Mastercard because most of the time I am so lazy to go the bank or find an ATM machine.. especially if there is a long queue.
Mastercard Cash Access is now available at Giant and soon will also be available at other convenience store. The minimum withdrawal amount is no limit but the maximum withdrawal is RM500 per purchase or depending to the availability of cash at the cashier.
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.