I noticed that MasterCard introduced Cash Access that enable us to withdraw cash when we shop. Just tell the cashier the amount of cash we would like when we make payment for our purchase, then swipe our card, sign and go.
No need to queue or looking for an ATM machine, we can track the transaction via monthly statement and purchase receipts. Well I think this is a good option introduced by Mastercard because most of the time I am so lazy to go the bank or find an ATM machine.. especially if there is a long queue.
Mastercard Cash Access is now available at Giant and soon will also be available at other convenience store. The minimum withdrawal amount is no limit but the maximum withdrawal is RM500 per purchase or depending to the availability of cash at the cashier.
- Melancong ke dunia lain
- Download apps ni utk dapat pretzel PERCUMA
- VOLKSWAGON MURAH
- Tiket flight percuma dari AirAsia, nak?
- Percuma, untuk perempuan sahaja
- Menyampah dapat mertua macam ni
- Siapa nak jam tangan TAG HEUER bernilai RM10,000?
- Budak lelaki ni buat saya tersenym :)
- Gambar Heliza pakai tudung litup kepala
- Free tisu KLEENEX untuk anda. Anda sahaja!