I noticed that MasterCard introduced Cash Access that enable us to withdraw cash when we shop. Just tell the cashier the amount of cash we would like when we make payment for our purchase, then swipe our card, sign and go.
No need to queue or looking for an ATM machine, we can track the transaction via monthly statement and purchase receipts. Well I think this is a good option introduced by Mastercard because most of the time I am so lazy to go the bank or find an ATM machine.. especially if there is a long queue.
Mastercard Cash Access is now available at Giant and soon will also be available at other convenience store. The minimum withdrawal amount is no limit but the maximum withdrawal is RM500 per purchase or depending to the availability of cash at the cashier.
- Beli Volkswagon Polo Murah
- Raya Puasa cuma sehari je, tapi kenapa sambut sebulan
- Jangan Tonton Movie The Guardian
- Menang hadiah lagi, kali ni RM157,000 pula
- Khas untuk pemilik kereta Volkswagon sahaja
- Dah bertahun saya berhenti guna Celcom walaupun diiklankan murah
- 2 artis tertangkap dlm video pecah masuk kilang kopi
- Sebab saya gemar minum KOPI
- Melancong ke Filipina Tak Best Langsung
- Menang RM 20,000 dengan Shell