I noticed that MasterCard introduced Cash Access that enable us to withdraw cash when we shop. Just tell the cashier the amount of cash we would like when we make payment for our purchase, then swipe our card, sign and go.
No need to queue or looking for an ATM machine, we can track the transaction via monthly statement and purchase receipts. Well I think this is a good option introduced by Mastercard because most of the time I am so lazy to go the bank or find an ATM machine.. especially if there is a long queue.
Mastercard Cash Access is now available at Giant and soon will also be available at other convenience store. The minimum withdrawal amount is no limit but the maximum withdrawal is RM500 per purchase or depending to the availability of cash at the cashier.
- 5 perkara paling mengarut yg anda tak nak tengok
- Hyderabad - bandar lama yg wajib anda lawati
- Melancong percuma ke negara yg popular ni!
- Pernah anda tengok cookie monster?
- Mudahkan hidup anda dengan ketahui teknik ini
- Hanya ibu bapa sahaja akan faham seronoknya hal ini
- Baca ni jika anda pengguna Estee Lauder
- Melancong percuma jika anda ada ASTRO
- Melancong ke Filipina percuma?
- Comel melampau-lampau budak ni