Uff.. I did not have OCBC account. Only have Bank Islam Biz and Maybank2U for my online banking transaction. Both Bank Islam and Maybank2U do not have any rebate for any bill paid through their internet banking. Make it worsen, Bank Islam online banking is not that stable enough. I said that so because it happened a few times, I can’t log in to the client cabinet, even my password is correct. Hope Bank Islam upgrade their system as soon as they can. (Sorry Bank Islam for this bad comment).
Back to OCBC.
Up to 8% rebate for utilities bill is quite high rebate for me. All my houses cost me up to RM 1,000 per month for electricity only. So, up to 8% will be around RM80 per month. Save enough for me then can use that rebate for Celcom Broadband bill lol.. but I dont have OCBC account!
Pay bills anywhere, anytime. You can now pay to over 45 billing organizations through OCBC Internet and Mobile Banking.
From 29 September 2010 to 31 December 2010, enjoy 3% rebate when you settle your bills online. On top of that, get 5% additional rebate when you pay with OCBC Titanium Credit Card.
If you need more information on how to get this rebate, just visit OCBC website here.
- Melancong ke dunia lain
- Handphone pertama saya tahun 2003 macam ni lah
- Zaman di U, semua org makan benda ni
- Gambar 3D cool mewl dibuat oleh orang Malaysia
- Orang perempuan mesti suka benda ni
- Problem yg Cina je akan faham
- Pengguna internet macam anda kena tahu hal ini
- Ambil gambar selfie pun boleh dapat hadiah
- Melancong ke Filipina percuma?
- Comel melampau-lampau budak ni