I don’t know either it is correct or not, but there is a rumor said that Ron 95′s price will be increased by tonight at 12.00 am, because government want to standardized the subsidies.
Not a good rumor to us. I am not a user of Ron 95, but I uses Ron 97 which has been increased to RM2.30 on last a few days. Aiseh..hampeh betul kan? They give civil servant bonuses then they increase the price.
If this rumor is true, then I believe all other prices of consumer product will also increase as well. Increment in Ron 97′s price in my opinion not give a big impact for consumer product, but the effect of Ron 95 new price will bring other product’s price increase as well.
Subsidies is given for some other products, such as sugar and gas.. which if this rumor is correct then sugar and gas price will also increase.
PS: Is this is a Christmas gift for you, Malaysians? Hahaha TAKBIRRR!
Update: New price
* Petrol RON 95 - RM1.85 to RM1.90 per litre
* Diesel - RM1.75 to RM1.80 per litre
* Sugar - RM1.90 to RM2.10 litre
* Gas LPG - RM1.85 to RM1.90 litre
Then, this is time make some money..
- Melancong ke dunia lain
- Download apps ni utk dapat pretzel PERCUMA
- VOLKSWAGON MURAH
- Tiket flight percuma dari AirAsia, nak?
- Percuma, untuk perempuan sahaja
- Menyampah dapat mertua macam ni
- Siapa nak jam tangan TAG HEUER bernilai RM10,000?
- Budak lelaki ni buat saya tersenym :)
- Gambar Heliza pakai tudung litup kepala
- Free tisu KLEENEX untuk anda. Anda sahaja!