I don’t know either it is correct or not, but there is a rumor said that Ron 95’s price will be increased by tonight at 12.00 am, because government want to standardized the subsidies.
Not a good rumor to us. I am not a user of Ron 95, but I uses Ron 97 which has been increased to RM2.30 on last a few days. Aiseh..hampeh betul kan? They give civil servant bonuses then they increase the price.
If this rumor is true, then I believe all other prices of consumer product will also increase as well. Increment in Ron 97’s price in my opinion not give a big impact for consumer product, but the effect of Ron 95 new price will bring other product’s price increase as well.
Subsidies is given for some other products, such as sugar and gas.. which if this rumor is correct then sugar and gas price will also increase.
PS: Is this is a Christmas gift for you, Malaysians? Hahaha TAKBIRRR!
Update: New price
* Petrol RON 95 - RM1.85 to RM1.90 per litre
* Diesel - RM1.75 to RM1.80 per litre
* Sugar - RM1.90 to RM2.10 litre
* Gas LPG - RM1.85 to RM1.90 litre
Then, this is time make some money..
- 5 perkara paling mengarut yg anda tak nak tengok
- Hyderabad - bandar lama yg wajib anda lawati
- Melancong percuma ke negara yg popular ni!
- Pernah anda tengok cookie monster?
- Mudahkan hidup anda dengan ketahui teknik ini
- Hanya ibu bapa sahaja akan faham seronoknya hal ini
- Baca ni jika anda pengguna Estee Lauder
- Melancong percuma jika anda ada ASTRO
- Melancong ke Filipina percuma?
- Comel melampau-lampau budak ni