UPDATE: 1/4/2011: RON97 INCREASED BY RM 0.20
As reported by Malaysiakini, our Ron97 will be increased tonight. Increase by RM0.10 so then the new price will be RM2.40 per litre.
Ron 95 price will remains unchanged.
The increment is only for Ron 97 because Ron 97 price is fluctuate based on the world oil price, no subsidy like Ron 95.
Something I wonder.. oil price is going down.. but our Ron 97 increase. Hesh.. Below is the latest chart for oil price.
PS: There was a rumor during the new year.. and the rumor is confirmed by Malaysiakini today. Anyway.. happy new year Malaysia.
PPS: During Pak Lah, when he increased Ron 97 to RM2.70 per litre…the world oil price during that time high was USD145. But today, when Najib incrased to RM2.40.. oil per barrel is less than USD100. The difference is quite high lah kan.
PS: Image by Nik Hasyudeen
- Beli Volkswagon Polo Murah
- Raya Puasa cuma sehari je, tapi kenapa sambut sebulan
- Jangan Tonton Movie The Guardian
- Menang hadiah lagi, kali ni RM157,000 pula
- Khas untuk pemilik kereta Volkswagon sahaja
- Dah bertahun saya berhenti guna Celcom walaupun diiklankan murah
- 2 artis tertangkap dlm video pecah masuk kilang kopi
- Sebab saya gemar minum KOPI
- Melancong ke Filipina Tak Best Langsung
- Menang RM 20,000 dengan Shell