Just now I noticed an advertisement about Maybank Dual Card. Actually it is a combination of two cards.
Maybankard 2 American Express® Card and Maybankard 2 MasterCard or Visa Card, in one sign up, one service tax, and one statement.
What are the benefit of this Maybank Dual Card?
- Enjoy a low Finance Charge of 8.88% p.a. on your outstanding retail balance, and save up to RM2300 a year¹. All you have to do is promptly settle your minimum payment of 5% or a minimum of RM25.
- Based on RM3,000 monthly spend with minimum repayment of 12 months
- Click here for calculation of savings.
- 5x TreatsPoints for every Ringgit spent on Maybankard 2 American Express Card and 1x TreatsPoint on Maybankard 2 MasterCard/Visa Card in Malaysia or anywhere else in the world.
- 5% Weekend cash back² when spend on Maybankard 2 American Express Card.
- A cap of RM50 per customer (Principal Cardmember) per month
- Enjoy lowest finance charge of 8.88%³ per annum on your outstanding retail balance. All you need to do is promptly settle minimum payment, 5% of the outstanding balance or a minimum of RM25.
- Maybank reserves the right to revise the Finance Charge as and when it deems necessary, with 21 days prior notice.
- Lifetime Fee Waiver with complimentary supplementary cards.
Maybankard 2 MasterCard will be available from April 2011 onwards.
Click here for more info about Maybank Dual Card
- 5 perkara paling mengarut yg anda tak nak tengok
- Hyderabad - bandar lama yg wajib anda lawati
- Melancong percuma ke negara yg popular ni!
- Pernah anda tengok cookie monster?
- Mudahkan hidup anda dengan ketahui teknik ini
- Hanya ibu bapa sahaja akan faham seronoknya hal ini
- Baca ni jika anda pengguna Estee Lauder
- Melancong percuma jika anda ada ASTRO
- Melancong ke Filipina percuma?
- Comel melampau-lampau budak ni