Those who have fanpages on Facebook might received an email from Facebook contains a notification that Facebook Fanpage has make some changes, similar to new Facebook Profile Page.
Instantly I click “Preview” and visit all my pages.
Here is old Facebook Fanpage interface.
And below is new Facebook Fanpage
Am I like it? Hehe Either like it or not, I have to like it. This new Facebook Fanpage will be automatically upgraded to March 10. So Fanpage admin have no choice. Well, below are some new changes for new Facebook Fanpage.
- All the tabs will be placed below profile pictures.
- As an admin, we can comment on our fanpage using our profile, this function can be enabled by going to “Edit Page” and choose “Your setting“
- Notifications when fans interact with your page or posts
- A place to showcase photos along the top of your page
- A news feed for your page
- Will received email when our fans communicate with us
- Add feature people, and featured pages
- The ability to Like and post on other pages as your page
How to upgrade to new Facebook Fanpage?
Go to your Account (located on the right top of your profile page) – choose Use Facebook as Page (previously known as Manage Pages) – then click Switch
- Melancong ke dunia lain
- Handphone pertama saya tahun 2003 macam ni lah
- Zaman di U, semua org makan benda ni
- Gambar 3D cool mewl dibuat oleh orang Malaysia
- Orang perempuan mesti suka benda ni
- Problem yg Cina je akan faham
- Pengguna internet macam anda kena tahu hal ini
- Ambil gambar selfie pun boleh dapat hadiah
- Melancong ke Filipina percuma?
- Comel melampau-lampau budak ni