It has been two week. Did you receive your money from Royaltyfx.com? If yes, you are very lucky. If not… I don’t know what to say. Two weeks. What can they do within two weeks?
Bring all your money then go to Mauritius? Indonesia? Thailand?
Two weeks is a very long time.. hmmm.. Scammer is always a scammer.
If they did not refund your money, go to the police now!
If you want to trade forex.. just come and see me. I can teach you on how to trade forex. But something I can’t guarantee. I can’t guarantee you a profit (only scammer can guarantee you a profit ). I already in forex since 2008.. and until now. My trading is okay to support my life. If you are willing to learn, come to Kota Bharu. Let’s meet face to face and maybe I can help you. Fee? No fees. But my time is so worthy. Just pay for my time, and just contact me ONLY IF you are really willing to be a trader.
Oh yeah.. this is another Royaltyfx. http://fps-2010.blogspot.com/ Don’t ever give your money for them. Same with Royaltyfx… I believe it is another scammer.
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.