Yes, some Malaysians are stupid (not all). Even educated enough, but sometime they are stupid. Really stupid. Making fun for a really big disaster, where all people around the world are in worry.
We should stop apologizing for the this super stupid actions done by educated people. Sure they will do it again in the future, then will apologize again?
Why don’t Mior Kamarul Shahid take a few minutes to think before he approve that cartoon to be published?
Boycott. Stop your ads on Berita Harian, stop buying Berita Harian and let others take note.
As a Malaysian, I felt so embarrased with such an inhumane act from our newspaper, so embrassed that we have a stupid editor and stupid cartoonist named Zoy. What a shame!
I wonder how could the editor approved this stupid cartoon. Want to be a famous cartoonist by being featured at CNN iReport? Want to market your brand internationally?
Oh yeah, they are a stupid team, working together as a good team in Berita Harian. Damn!
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.