Fiverr have a function for either buyer and seller to cancel an order. I mean as a seller, sometimes we are not able to deliver our jobs, or we are not satisfy with customers. So in this situation, we want to cancel an order.
There are three methods to cancel an order at Fiverr
- Mutual agreement between buyer and seller (I suggest this method because it will not affect your rating)
- Force to cancel the order (Not recommended because your rating will be affected)
- Out of ideas… (discuss with the buyer)
Normally we have our own reason when we decided to cancel an order. So the best way to cancel it is by giving some explanation for the buyer politely If they agree, then the order will be cancel. Tell them that the money they paid will be refunded if they agree to cancel the order.
Well.. I rarely cancel an order. Except for certain thing, like below.
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.