Fiverr have a function for either buyer and seller to cancel an order. I mean as a seller, sometimes we are not able to deliver our jobs, or we are not satisfy with customers. So in this situation, we want to cancel an order.
There are three methods to cancel an order at Fiverr
- Mutual agreement between buyer and seller (I suggest this method because it will not affect your rating)
- Force to cancel the order (Not recommended because your rating will be affected)
- Out of ideas… (discuss with the buyer)
Normally we have our own reason when we decided to cancel an order. So the best way to cancel it is by giving some explanation for the buyer politely If they agree, then the order will be cancel. Tell them that the money they paid will be refunded if they agree to cancel the order.
Well.. I rarely cancel an order. Except for certain thing, like below.
- 5 perkara paling mengarut yg anda tak nak tengok
- Hyderabad - bandar lama yg wajib anda lawati
- Melancong percuma ke negara yg popular ni!
- Pernah anda tengok cookie monster?
- Mudahkan hidup anda dengan ketahui teknik ini
- Hanya ibu bapa sahaja akan faham seronoknya hal ini
- Baca ni jika anda pengguna Estee Lauder
- Melancong percuma jika anda ada ASTRO
- Melancong ke Filipina percuma?
- Comel melampau-lampau budak ni