I believe that most of us are aware that Bank Rakyat received approval from Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) to increase its share capital by RM1bil more to RM3bil.
Ha.. If you get your part, that will be good. But if not, still not that late.
I went to Bank Rakyat early this morning.. and pay RM525 to have it because I apply to be a new member, it comprises of RM500 for the shares, RM5 for processing fee and RM20 to open an account at Bank Rakyat. And also fill in a waiting list form to apply for additional shares (if available lah).
So how to buy it?
Before you go to the nearest Bank Rakyat branch,
- make sure you bring together 2 copies of identification card.
- RM525. 00 in your pocket
- you are not a bankrupt
- aged 18 and above
And please.. go earlier. So many people are interested to be Bank Rakyat members! If you are not able to get the form from Bank Rakyat, find someone who have a clear form and ask their help to photocopy the form! Bank Rakyat accept it also!
For a new applicant like me, we can only apply for RM500. If Bank Rakyat can maintain its return at 15% as usual, then we will get RM75 per dividend period. Not that much. If you want to get more, buy more. Fill in the waiting list form, if they call you.. then you can buy at a maximum of RM100,000! Then you may get RM15,000 return for every time they announce their dividend. I hope, they will call me!
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.