Very surprising me when I read the news from Guardian just now.. it is about nuclear crisis in Japan, where the nuclear and industrial safety agency confirms the crisis level has been raised from five to seven on the international nuclear and radiological event scale, the same level to Chernobyl.
Level seven incidents involve a major release of radiation with widespread health and environmental effects, according to the IAEA.
The decision to raise the level to the status of major accident did not mean that the Japanese plant posed the same threat to public health or involved similarly big releases of radiation as the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.
PS: I am still away from trading Japanese Yen..
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.