Very surprising me when I read the news from Guardian just now.. it is about nuclear crisis in Japan, where the nuclear and industrial safety agency confirms the crisis level has been raised from five to seven on the international nuclear and radiological event scale, the same level to Chernobyl.
Level seven incidents involve a major release of radiation with widespread health and environmental effects, according to the IAEA.
The decision to raise the level to the status of major accident did not mean that the Japanese plant posed the same threat to public health or involved similarly big releases of radiation as the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.
PS: I am still away from trading Japanese Yen..
- Melancong ke dunia lain
- Download apps ni utk dapat pretzel PERCUMA
- VOLKSWAGON MURAH
- Tiket flight percuma dari AirAsia, nak?
- Percuma, untuk perempuan sahaja
- Menyampah dapat mertua macam ni
- Siapa nak jam tangan TAG HEUER bernilai RM10,000?
- Budak lelaki ni buat saya tersenym :)
- Gambar Heliza pakai tudung litup kepala
- Free tisu KLEENEX untuk anda. Anda sahaja!