Very surprising me when I read the news from Guardian just now.. it is about nuclear crisis in Japan, where the nuclear and industrial safety agency confirms the crisis level has been raised from five to seven on the international nuclear and radiological event scale, the same level to Chernobyl.
Level seven incidents involve a major release of radiation with widespread health and environmental effects, according to the IAEA.
The decision to raise the level to the status of major accident did not mean that the Japanese plant posed the same threat to public health or involved similarly big releases of radiation as the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.
PS: I am still away from trading Japanese Yen..
- 5 perkara paling mengarut yg anda tak nak tengok
- Hyderabad - bandar lama yg wajib anda lawati
- Melancong percuma ke negara yg popular ni!
- Pernah anda tengok cookie monster?
- Mudahkan hidup anda dengan ketahui teknik ini
- Hanya ibu bapa sahaja akan faham seronoknya hal ini
- Baca ni jika anda pengguna Estee Lauder
- Melancong percuma jika anda ada ASTRO
- Melancong ke Filipina percuma?
- Comel melampau-lampau budak ni