Very surprising me when I read the news from Guardian just now.. it is about nuclear crisis in Japan, where the nuclear and industrial safety agency confirms the crisis level has been raised from five to seven on the international nuclear and radiological event scale, the same level to Chernobyl.
Level seven incidents involve a major release of radiation with widespread health and environmental effects, according to the IAEA.
The decision to raise the level to the status of major accident did not mean that the Japanese plant posed the same threat to public health or involved similarly big releases of radiation as the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.
PS: I am still away from trading Japanese Yen..
- Beli Volkswagon Polo Murah
- Raya Puasa cuma sehari je, tapi kenapa sambut sebulan
- Jangan Tonton Movie The Guardian
- Menang hadiah lagi, kali ni RM157,000 pula
- Khas untuk pemilik kereta Volkswagon sahaja
- Dah bertahun saya berhenti guna Celcom walaupun diiklankan murah
- 2 artis tertangkap dlm video pecah masuk kilang kopi
- Sebab saya gemar minum KOPI
- Melancong ke Filipina Tak Best Langsung
- Menang RM 20,000 dengan Shell