Technical and Fundamental sometimes moves in the same way. Gold price and oil price starts going down after Osama was killed, at the same time the price not able to break 200% fibonacci level on daily chart (major resistance in my opinion). So it is a good reversal point, where the price should reverse.
Retails traders like me surely will not able to bring gold price down. But traders like Soros, CAN.
The reason of gold price going down in last few days is because of Soros sold much of its fund according to Marketwatch.
George Soros’s Soros Fund Management, one of the biggest hedge-fund firms in the world, sold much of its gold and silver investments over the past month because there’s less chance of deflation, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.
The move is a sign that precious metals may be losing some of their appeal with top investors after a big rally in recent years.
Thank you Soros!
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.