A 4 star resort hotel managed by Hotel Sentral management Sdn Bhd situated on the east coast on the Kelantan Beach site. The resort spread across 30 acres of with 100 enchanting ethnic rooms. Other features include open air swimming pool, dining outlets and entertainment outlets. Guest services and recreation activities (indoor and outdoor) with banquet and convention facilities.
- Responsible for hotel’s overall performance by managing and implementing changes, planning, directing, coordinating and participating all the activities of all department within the resort.
- Responsible for the pre-opening activities of the resort.
- Responsible to establish financial goals and to ensure that these goals are being achieved by maximizing sales potentials.
- Responsible to improve guest and staff satisfaction ratings by consistently improving services and facilities.
- To manage the delivery of high quality service of guests.
- To manage daily operations of hotel.
- Oversee the management of all departments and outlets.
- Preparation of yearly budget and business plan.
- Candidate must possess at least a professional certificate, diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma in hospitality/tourism/hotel management/food & beverages or others equivalent.
- Must have 3 years experiences as Hotel Manager or EAM in city or resort properties.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English, Chinese will be an added advantage
- Proven record in delivering operating results, desire to focus quality of facilities, quality of service and on revenue gaining opportunities.
- Must have good knowledge in establishing P&P’s SOP’s and evaluating department head’s performance.
- With hotel opening experience is an added advantage
- Must have carried full P&L responsibility
- Must be able to establish excellent relationship with local authorities and key accounts.
- Must be computer literate.
- Age between 30-50years
- Able to start immediately or with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Kelantan.
Closing Date: 23-06-11.