Beginning 24 October 2011, AirAsia X will commence flights from Kuala Lumpur Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) to Gatwick Airport.
Gatwick Airport was chosen as AirAsia X’s new base in London with their commitment to offer the best products and services to their guests. The movement to Gatwick Airport will give guests a wider choice to travel onwards and connect domestically and internationally via Gatwick Airport. Public transport and accommodation facilities are easily accessible via Gatwick for guest stop over’s or for those heading towards central London and the surrounding region.
To mark the occasion, AirAsia X is offering one way all-in fare from as low as RM1,039 (£338*) for Economy seats and one way all in fare from as low as RM 3,429 (£930) for Premium Fly Flat bed seats!
Booking Period: 13 July 2011 – 24 July 2011
Travel Period : 6 February 2012 – 6 June 2012
Book NOW at www.airasia.com!
- Beli Volkswagon Polo Murah
- Raya Puasa cuma sehari je, tapi kenapa sambut sebulan
- Jangan Tonton Movie The Guardian
- Menang hadiah lagi, kali ni RM157,000 pula
- Khas untuk pemilik kereta Volkswagon sahaja
- Dah bertahun saya berhenti guna Celcom walaupun diiklankan murah
- 2 artis tertangkap dlm video pecah masuk kilang kopi
- Sebab saya gemar minum KOPI
- Melancong ke Filipina Tak Best Langsung
- Menang RM 20,000 dengan Shell