Beginning 24 October 2011, AirAsia X will commence flights from Kuala Lumpur Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) to Gatwick Airport.
Gatwick Airport was chosen as AirAsia X’s new base in London with their commitment to offer the best products and services to their guests. The movement to Gatwick Airport will give guests a wider choice to travel onwards and connect domestically and internationally via Gatwick Airport. Public transport and accommodation facilities are easily accessible via Gatwick for guest stop over’s or for those heading towards central London and the surrounding region.
To mark the occasion, AirAsia X is offering one way all-in fare from as low as RM1,039 (£338*) for Economy seats and one way all in fare from as low as RM 3,429 (£930) for Premium Fly Flat bed seats!
Booking Period: 13 July 2011 – 24 July 2011
Travel Period : 6 February 2012 – 6 June 2012
Book NOW at www.airasia.com!
- If you plan on going shopping this weekend, you better be careful...
- [VIDEO] Don’t you just hate it when your ‘kakak’ visits you at the worst times?
- Have you seen these exclusive benefits up for grabs?
- SPOTTED: A New Social Trend Amongst Malaysians
- 8 Ways You Can Make A Difference Using Your Online Skills
- PROMO: Get 20% off GALAXY Tab S this holiday season!
- You might win a brand new iPhone 6!
- For anyone who grew up eating Maggi mee. You deserve to know this.