Beginning 24 October 2011, AirAsia X will commence flights from Kuala Lumpur Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) to Gatwick Airport.
Gatwick Airport was chosen as AirAsia X’s new base in London with their commitment to offer the best products and services to their guests. The movement to Gatwick Airport will give guests a wider choice to travel onwards and connect domestically and internationally via Gatwick Airport. Public transport and accommodation facilities are easily accessible via Gatwick for guest stop over’s or for those heading towards central London and the surrounding region.
To mark the occasion, AirAsia X is offering one way all-in fare from as low as RM1,039 (£338*) for Economy seats and one way all in fare from as low as RM 3,429 (£930) for Premium Fly Flat bed seats!
Booking Period: 13 July 2011 – 24 July 2011
Travel Period : 6 February 2012 – 6 June 2012
Book NOW at www.airasia.com!
- Melancong ke dunia lain
- Handphone pertama saya tahun 2003 macam ni lah
- Zaman di U, semua org makan benda ni
- Gambar 3D cool mewl dibuat oleh orang Malaysia
- Orang perempuan mesti suka benda ni
- Problem yg Cina je akan faham
- Pengguna internet macam anda kena tahu hal ini
- Ambil gambar selfie pun boleh dapat hadiah
- Melancong ke Filipina percuma?
- Comel melampau-lampau budak ni