|Section:||Operation and Administration|
|Type of Post:||Fixed Term|
As Personal Assistant to the Representative, key responsibilities include:
- Maintains supervisor’s schedule, appointments, visits, deadlines etc .
- Prepares briefing materials for use on official trips or special meetings.
- In charge of protocol matters which includes, arranging meetings, official receptions, etc hosted by the Office.
- Screens incoming correspondence and documentation for office distribution and maintain a proper follow up system.
- Maintains contact database lists for the Representative and Office.
- Participates in the organisation and preparation of internal meetings, preparing minutes.
- Drafts replies to routine correspondence.
- Completion of secondary education. University degree with training in relevant field is preferred and supplemented technical courses in fields related to the work of the organisation an asset.
- Six to seven years secretarial experience, two of which should be at a senior secretarial level.
- Computer literacy with knowledge and experience in MS Word, Excel and other relevant software.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Bahasa Malaysia; a good knowledge of a second UN language an asset.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package under the UN system.
Please send your application, accompanying letter and updated Curriculum Vitae to:
Human Resources Section
Wisma UN, Block C, 2nd Floor
Kompleks Pejabat Damansara
Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Kumpur
Applications must be received no later than 5 August 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.